Activity Chaoyang, Beijing China 100028 Published on: 23-08-2016
|08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|First-time visit Second-time visit|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Sight-seeing tickets and passes
1 Day Bus Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Ming Tombs is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why 1 Day Bus Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Ming Tombs is special ?
- Ming Tomb
- Underground Palace
- Jade Carving Factory.
- Mutianyu Great Wall
What to explore at 1 Day Bus Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall, Ming Tombs?
1. Pick up at your hotel between 7:20am and 8:00am, and then drive to the Ming Tomb, visit the Underground Palace. Sightseeing on Ming Tombs for 2 hours.
- Ming Tomb: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
- Underground Palace: the underground mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li.
2. End the visit of Ming Tombs at about 11:00am, before having Chinese traditional lunch (11:30), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving.
3. After having lunch, then driving to Mutianyu Great Wall.
- Mutianyu Great Wall: Originally built during the Northern Qi Dynasty in the mid-sixth century, the most beautiful section.
4. After the visit of Mutianyu Great wall, you are returned to the downtown Beijing and you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional tea ceremony.
5. After the whole day tour, you are transferred back to your different hotels around 6:00pm.
- Cable car: Optional (100 RMB / US$ 17 round way)
- Pick-up place and time: Your City Center Hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am
- Finishing place and time: Your City Center Hotel around 6:00pm
1. Pick-up and drop off service from your hotel;
2. Air-conditioned vehicle van with driver;
3. Entrance tickets of sightseeing;
4. English speaking tour guide explain the sightseeing about the tour;
5. A typical Chinese lunch.
6. Two pre-arranged shopping stops.
1. Fee of cable car;
2. Tips to the guide and driver
- Ming Tomb, the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries
- Excellent English speaking tour guide
- Beijing’s history, cultures and beauty
- Chinese traditional Silk arts
- Famous special local product
Chaoyang, Beijing China 100028
Tips for you
This was really a trip that spend you 1 day to have a short taste. It was a pity that could not stop at Olympic Stadium, I took many pictures in bus by quick pass there. Thank you so much for your suggestions and best arrangement. I will come to visit again next time! See you soon, my dear!