Activity Chaoyang, Beijing China 100028 Published on: 23-08-2016
|08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|First-time visit Second-time visit|
|Highlight of the city|
Sight-seeing tickets and passes
|28.31 - 4.42 USD|
1 Day Bus Tour: Beijing Hutong, Lama Temple, Panda Zoo and Olympic Stadium is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why 1 Day Bus Tour: Beijing Hutong, Lama Temple, Panda Zoo and Olympic Stadium is special ?
- Beijing Hutong
- Lama Temple
- Panda Zoo
- Jingshan Park and Olympic Stadium
What to explore at 1 Day Bus Tour: Beijing Hutong, Lama Temple, Panda Zoo and Olympic Stadium?
1. Pick up from hotel in the morning then drive to Beijing Zoo Panda House to see the lovely panda about 40 minutes.
- Beijing Zoo: China's and World's largest treasure house of animals and birds, also there are pandas.
2. Then drive to the Bird's Nest and Water Cube have an exterior view or take pictures about 45 minutes. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
3. After that, drive to visit the Lama Temple of Beijing about 1 hour.
- Lama Temple: The largest and most perfectly preserved lamasery of Gelug Sect in present day Beijing.
4. After lunch in the Beijing resident's house, then visit the old Beijing hutong by taking rickshaws.
5. After that, drive to Jingshan Park and you will get a full and clear view of the Forbidden City. Then visit the China silk shop to enjoy Chinese Traditional Silk Arts about 45 minutes.
6. After the tour, drop off at hotel in downtown.
- Tips to the guide and driver.
- Beijing Zoo with lovely pandas
- Helpful tour guide
- Good itinerary and plan
- Ancient and morden Beijing
- The real life of ordinary people in Beijing.
Chaoyang, Beijing China 100028
Tips for you
We had a nice day tour in Beijing. Bus tour was a very convenient way to visit the whole Beijing. We were picked up and travel by bus to the Beijing Zoo where finally I see Panda, my favorite animals. The animals here were so lovely that I didn’t want to leave at all. Then we were taken to the Lamma temple and the Olympic stadium where had great architecture. Enjoy tea in a china tea house was only a great experience. The tour was very interesting. Highly recomment!