Activity Chaoyang, Beijing China 100028 Published on: 23-08-2016
|08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Highlight of the city|
Cultural & Theme
Sight-seeing tickets and passes
1 Day Bus Tour : Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tombs is good for
- Highly recommended by fellow travellers.
Image copyrights belong to authors
Why 1 Day Bus Tour : Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tombs is special ?
- Ming Tomb
- Jade Carving Factory
- Badaling Great Wall
What to explore at 1 Day Bus Tour : Badaling Great Wall, Ming Tombs?
1. Pick you up from your hotel on departure time, and then drive to the Ming Tomb first. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs (Changling) takes about 1 hour and finishes at about 10:45am. Before having lunch at 11:30am, you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory, from where you will know the processes of Chinese jade carving and Chinese jade culture.
- Ming Tomb: Buried 13 emperors of Ming Dynasty, it is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.
- Changling: The tomb of Emperor Chengzu and his empress, is the largest and most magnificent one of Ming Tombs.
- Jade Carving Factory: jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
2. After having traditional Chinese lunch at Jindian restaurant, move on to the famous Badaling Great Wall for excursion. The hike on Badaling Great Wall lasts 2 hours.
- Badaling Great Wall: The most famous and best-preserved section of the Great Wall.
3. On the way back to your hotels, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional tea ceremony .
4. After the whole day tour, transfer you back to your hotels.
- Cable car: Optional (100 RMB / US$ 17 round way)
- Pick-up place and time: Your City Center Hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am
- Finishing place and time: Your City Center Hotel around 6:00pm
1. Pick-up and drop off service from your hotel;
2. Entrance tickets of the sightseeing.
3. Excellent English-speaking tour guide.
4. Air-conditioned car or van with driver.
5. A typical Chinese lunch.
6. Two pre-arranged shopping stops.
1. Fee of cable car.
2. Tips to the guide and driver.
- In-depth experience of the Beijing’s beauty
- Chinese jade carving and Chinese jade culture.
- Great Wall excursion.
- The magnificent Ming Tombs.
- Chinese traditional Silk arts.
Chaoyang, Beijing China 100028
Tips for you
We enjoyed 1 day group tour in Beijing. At first I didn’t like group tour but my friends convinced me that it’s cheap and fun. And that’s right. The tour was very good with lots of fun. Bus was the best way to visit Beijing, very efficient tour and well planned itinerary. The attractions in Beijing were wonderful that I don’t have much word to say. Just take a tour to exploring Beijing beauty and experience special feeling.